ISE AMSTERDAM 2016 is just around the corner and Genee World are looking forward to another successful exhibition! After a hugely productive BETT 2016 Event, the Genee World Team will be raring to demonstrate our latest interactive software and hardware solutions.
For those of you attending the ISE show, here is a quick overview of the solutions on display at the Genee World Stand DL200.
Genee Registrar is our brand new Automated Visitor Entry System which offers educational institutions a simple, automated visitor registration solution using the latest touchscreen technology.
The Genee Registrar system consists of a 21.5” interactive PCAP touchscreen with Genee’s very own simple to use visitor management software, flexible webcam, barcode scanner and ID badge printer. It provides the complete security entry system for school areas and workplaces where visitor entry needs to be carefully monitored and controlled.
A great aspect of the Registrar is the email notification feature which can be set up to alert staff, administrators and other personnel of a visitor’s arrival. For staff sign-in, card readers can be added to the Registrar so that the staff’s card can both sign them in and unlock a door.
Genee Registrar can be integrated into Capita’s SIMS management system, which is used by over 3,000 educational facilities across the UK. This implementation allows Genee Registrar to automatically update SIMS, and more importantly for security reasons, integrates with DBS databases, making DBS checking even simpler!
Key Features of Genee Registrar:
- Evacuation tool
- Staff can determine who is inside the building at the click of a button using the Registrar Mobile Web App.
- Safely view reports on your mobile device with Evacuation Mode to ensure safe and informed building clearance.
- Central management
- Keep track of all personnel, visitors and students signing in and out, create attendance/lateness and visitor reports.
- ID photos and badges
- Visitors can print their own ID photos, barcodes and badges with a simple to use self-service option.
- Customisable display
- Systems can be customised to suit the requirements of the organisation, to include branding and preferred colours.
- Customise your Registrar by adding an NFC card/tag reader or Paxton Net2 Entry Reader for a single card solution
- Email Alerts
- Receive direct email alerts of when visitors have arrived
- SIMS Integration
- The software integrates with the majority of school management systems such as SIMS
- DBS Secure Sign-in
- Registrar will work with existing RFID/NFC door entry key fobs
- Units can be managed through an internal network
- Multiple sites can be linked together if already connected by VPN
Genee World are also proud to introduce the new corporate 70” X7 touchscreen, specifically designed for collective collaboration between business professionals. The X7 provides twin built-in cameras, along with powerful omnidirectional microphones providing crisp, clear audio pick up. Ideal for boardroom presentations, the X7 will work with a multitude of video conferencing software and provides the ability to annotate within presentations, whilst recording the full session.
Having unveiled the X7 at BETT 2016, response was hugely positive and orders have already been taken. Come and see Genee’s latest PCAP Interactive Display offering at our ISE Stand DL200 and take advantage of a personal demonstration.
And one final word on the Junior Tilt & Touch and the Early Years Tilt & Touch Tables. These interactive, multi touchscreen tables can be operated as a flat table or tilted vertically, locking in place at any angle. The Early Years table is ideal for nursery and Key Stage 1 as it is pre-packed with gaming software which covers Early Years foundation numeracy, literacy, creativity, letter formation, music, art and much more. The Junior Tilt and Touch has been specifically designed for 7-11 year olds and also comes with engaging gamification software to enhance Key Stage 2 learning. It is also a great teaching tool to encourage children to socialise, learn to take turns, work together, share and communicate.
To find out more about our product ranges or if you would like to book in a consultation with one of our AV specialists at ISE, call us on +44 (0) 1902 390878 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
See you there!