Elite II uses a high-quality CMOS camera mounted to an arm. With a powerful zoom, focus and 1080P HD ready visualisers can be used to capture still images or video. It also has adjustable lighting and a LCD viewing panel, so you can see what your audience sees, without the need to view the main screen.
Features such as mirror, rotate, split screen, black and white, positive/negative, image freeze and title grab allow you to manipulate objects or text live on screen without affecting the original source. When combined with software such as the Genee Toolbar or Genee Spark you can also annotate, highlight, draw and write over the objects then save your work as an image or video file.
A visualiser is an extremely flexible teaching and presentation tool, allowing presenters, teachers or students to display objects onto an interactive whiteboard, computer or LED touchscreen. This means 3D objects, books, worksheets, maps and text can be viewed by a large audience without the need to be copied and distributed.
Video showing the adjustable light feature
Genee Vision Visualisers are used in education, training, conferences, video conferencing and product presentations. Here are a few applications of a visualiser
- Show a science experiment demonstration
- Annotate over images and text, and enlarge small text
- Have pupils demonstrate methods used in their work
- Display paintings, artefacts or photographs are too delicate to pass around the classroom
- Praise work immediately by presenting it on the Visualiser and annotating their achievements
- The Visualiser can be used in telemedicine, or in training to show an x-ray to large or small groups
- The police, fire department and network rail can all perform compelling workshops by showing equipment and props
- Do away with time handing out media and prepping, which allows you to perform more workshops, training sessions and support programs
- Reduce preparation times for meeting by not having to photocopy.
- Clearly demonstrate your products smallest details to all of your co-workers or employees all at the same time using the powerful zoom feature.
- Demonstrate your products killer applications and benefits on a large display at exhibits and shows.
- Keep your latest high-tech gadget or precious jewellery safe behind the counter while displaying the aesthetic value or functionality
The possibilities are endless. It’s often said that people learn better interactively. Audiences prefer to be involved rather than be just watching endless static presentations. The ability to see, understand and question are key attributes in the learning process.
Operate without a computer!
Many Visualisers need to be connected to a computer to operate, not the Genee Vision Elite II. A PC is only required when recording or editing images.
Great for dark rooms
The Genee Vision Elite II is equipped with an LED arm light as well as a backlight that sheds light on objects so you can display information from things like 3D objects, books, photo films and x-rays even in a dark room.
Great for magnification
The powerful 12x optical zoom function allows you to see detail that is not often visible to the human eye. Combined with the digital zoom you can zoom up to 120x.
Easy to use
Not all of us are experts when it comes to understanding new equipment, however, the Genee Vision Elite II is extremely user friendly. You can plug the Visualiser directly into your Projector or Interactive Touchscreen. You can also use it via your computer, just plug in the USB and you’re ready to go. The one touch buttons provide easy access to the Visualiser functions and if you prefer to be mobile, you can even use the intuitive remote control. Functions include:
- Negative / positive
- Split screen
- Rotate 360° in 90° steps
- Black and white
- Auto focus
- Image capture
- Image recall
- Backlights / arm lights
The Genee Vision Elite II allows you to effortlessly enlarge source materials, pictures and 3D objects and present them to your audience. You can take pictures and record videos, which can then be uploaded to an online resource area or kept for future reference. There are many other ways that a Visualiser can enhance your presentation including:
- Quickly and easily create slides from multiple data sources and external systems.
- Present documents or mind-mapping ideas in board meetings, presentations and training.
- Keep meetings lively and interesting and retain audience focus.
- Demonstrate products, applications, features and ideas to large groups of people.
- Save time and money by eliminating high cost of creating and distributing print-outs.
- Create an animation or record a demonstration quickly and easily using the Visualisers video and image capture software.
- Use with Genee audience response systems to create fantastic presentations with relevant and stimulating spontaneous questions.
- Interoperable with all Interactive Whiteboards and Interactive Touchscreens.
Removable lens to give users an unlimited shooting area.
A Genee Vision Visualiser seamlessly integrates with your projector, interactive whiteboard, interactive touchscreen and video conferencing system. Your presentations become much more flexible and dynamic, because anything can be displayed at any time, with no fixed order and without the need for lengthy preparation in advance.
Due to the live factor, objects presented under the Visualiser capture far more attention than that of flat objects presented by presentation software such as PowerPoint. The Presenter can personalise the presentation by annotating over the live Visualiser feed, zooming in and out to view every detail, moving the Visualiser camera around to show different angles or by adding more objects for comparison. With all these possibilities and many more, the Genee Vision Visualiser has to be one of the most flexible presentation tools available.