The Genee Vision 8100 visualiser is powerful, robust and full of useful features that will enhance your presentation including:
Rotating head 270° horizontal and 330° vertical
230x total zoom (23x optical and 10x digital)
Built-in LED arm lights
Built-in 8.5″ light box for x-rays and slides
Kensington lock compatibility
Save and recall images
Genee Toolbar software – annotate over still images and video with simple-to-use presentation software
USB 2 compatibility
Ability to scroll through a document
Optional Geneemation (stop-motion animation software)
Genee Vision Visualisers are used in education, training, conferences, video conferencing and product presentations. Here are a few applications of a visualiser
- Show a science experiment demonstration
- Annotate over images and text, and enlarge small text
- Have pupils demonstrate methods used in their work
- Display paintings, artefacts or photographs are too delicate to pass around the classroom
- Praise work immediately by presenting it on the Visualiser and annotating their achievements
- The Visualiser can be used in telemedicine, or in training to show an x-ray to large or small groups
- The police, fire department and network rail can all perform compelling workshops by showing equipment and props
- Do away with time handing out media and prepping, which allows you to perform more workshops, training sessions and support programs
- Reduce preparation times for meeting by not having to photocopy.
- Clearly demonstrate your products smallest details to all of your co-workers or employees all at the same time using the powerful zoom feature.
- Demonstrate your products killer applications and benefits on a large display at exhibits and shows.
- Keep your latest high-tech gadget or precious jewellery safe behind the counter while displaying the aesthetic value or functionality
The possibilities are endless. It’s often said that people learn better interactively. Audiences prefer to be involved rather than be just watching endless static presentations. The ability to see, understand and question are key attributes in the learning process.
Operate without a computer!
Many Visualisers need to be connected to a computer to operate, not the Genee Vision 8100. A PC is only required when recording or editing images.
Great for dark rooms
The Genee Vision 8100 is equipped with two LED arm lights as well as a backlight that sheds light on objects so you can display information from things like 3D objects, books, photo films and x-rays even in a dark room.
Great for magnification
The powerful 23x optical zoom function allows you to see detail that is not often visible to the human eye. Combined with the digital zoom you can zoom up to 230x.
When the Visualiser is combined with the Geneemation stop-motion animation software it can be used to create stopframe animation.
Easy to use
Not all of us are experts when it comes to understanding new equipment, however, the Genee Vision 8100 is extremely user friendly. You can plug the Visualiser directly into your Projector or Interactive Touch Screen. You can also use it via your computer, just plug in the USB and you’re ready to go. The one touch buttons provide easy access to the Visualiser functions and if you prefer to be mobile, you can even use the intuitive remote control. Functions include:
- Negative / positive
- Split screen
- Rotate 360° in 180° steps
- Black and white
- Auto focus
- Image capture
- Image recall
- Backlights / arm lights
The Genee Vision 8100 allows you to effortlessly enlarge source materials, pictures and 3D objects and present them to your audience. You can take pictures and record videos, which can then be uploaded to an online resource area or kept for future reference.
A Genee Vision Visualiser seamlessly integrates with your projector, interactive whiteboard, interactive touch screen and video conferencing system. Your presentations become much more flexible and dynamic, because anything can be displayed at any time, with no fixed order and without the need for lengthy preparation in advance.
Due to the live factor, objects presented under the Visualiser capture far more attention than that of flat objects presented by presentation software such as PowerPoint. The Presenter can personalise the presentation by annotating over the live Visualiser feed, zooming in and out to view every detail, moving the Visualiser camera around to show different angles or by adding more objects for comparison. With all these possibilities and many more, the Genee Vision Visualiser has to be one of the most flexible presentation tools available.