- Turns any display with a VGA or HDMI input into a wireless and/or networked display
- USB port for interactive displays or interactive whiteboards
- Provide conference control for effortlessly switch presenters for seamless business collaboration or teachers can wirelessly connect their students’ laptops and choose which students can display their work
- Fast and clean reproductions of video and audio even at 1080P at 30 fps
- Genee Sync can work as a network access point, which allows any wireless enabled device to connect, present and/or access corporate network resources or just the internet
Genee Sync – Wireless Presenting
Genee Sync is a bring-your-own-device (BYOD) tool that wirelessly syncs multiple computers or mobile devices to a single presentation screen, enabling up to 64 users to take turns in giving presentations.
In collaboration mode, four users can interact with the touchscreen or whiteboard simultaneously, with content from all their devices being displayed on the main viewscreen.
Supporting full HD, and Mac and Windows compatible, Genee Sync can be connected to any touchscreen, projector, display or TV with an HDMI or VGA input.
|Standards||IEEE 802.11b/g/n 2.4GHz, IEEE 802.3(10BASE-T)/IEEE 802.3u(100BASE-TX)|
|Data Rate||Wireless: up to 300 Mbps|
|IP Configuration||Automatic:DHCP, Manual: Static IP address|
|Security||IEEE Standard 64/138 bit WEP, WPA/WPA2-PSK, WPA/WPA2-Enterprise|
|Receive Sensitivity||802.11b: -76 dBm: -67dBm, 802.11n: 65M HT20 -64dBm, 150M HT40 -61dBm|
|Wireless Link Coverage||Up to 300 fett / 100 meters, depends on enviroment|
|Supported PC Resolutions||VGA: SVGA(800×600) / XGA(1024×768) / WXGA(1280×768) / WXGA+(1280×800) / 1360 x 768 / 1440 x 900 / 1600 x 1200, HDMI: 1280×720(720P), 1920×1080(1080i/1080p)|
|Supported Windows Account Right||Administrators, Limited User, Guest|
|OS Support||Windows XP/Vista/7/8 (Wndows RT is not included)
Mac OSX 10.7/10.8
Andriod 2.2 and above (MobiShow / WiFi – Doc / Side Pad Receiver)
iOS 3.2 and above (MobiShow / WiFi – Doc / Side Pad Receiver)
|Power||External power adapter 5V DC input 2.6A|
|Interface||15Pin VGA, USB Host x 3 (Front x 2, Rear x 1), HDMI, RJ-45 LAN Port, Stereo Phone Jack, Reset button|