Genee Sync is a bring-your-own-device (BYOD) tool that wirelessly syncs multiple computers or mobile devices to a single presentation screen, enabling up to 64 users to take turns in giving presentations.
In collaboration mode, four users can interact with the touchscreen or whiteboard simultaneously, with content from all their devices being displayed on the main viewscreen.
Supporting full HD, and Mac and Windows compatible, Genee Sync can be connected to any touchscreen, projector, display or TV with an HDMI or VGA input.
- Turns any display with a VGA or HDMI input into a wireless and/or networked display
- USB port for interactive displays or interactive whiteboards
- Provide conference control for effortlessly switch presenters for seamless business collaboration or teachers can wirelessly connect their students’ laptops and choose which students can display their work
- Fast and clean reproductions of video and audio even at 1080P at 30 fps
- Genee Sync can work as a network access point, which allows any wireless enabled device to connect, present and/or access corporate network resources or just the internet