VISIT THE GENEE APP STORE
VISIT THE GENEE APP STORE
Find a host of essential education apps in the Genee App Store.
Designed for use in the classroom, the App Store lets you personalise your Genee Touchscreen experience, and brings additional content to your lessons.
- One stop solution for downloading teacher verified and relevant educational apps
- All apps are vetted for content to ensure that they are British curriculum-relevant and can be downloaded onto any Genee Deluxe or 4K (with built-in Android operating system) interactive touchscreen.
- Coming Soon! Upgrade any Classic screen to Android, with our Android Connect box.
- All apps are available for free download
- Check back frequently as new apps are continually being added
- If you are a developer and would like us to include your App in our Store, we’d love to hear from you
- Online management of profiles and devices for Administrators
The store provides quick and easy to access to a range of educational related applications that have been selected, tested and verified by a content team made up of ex teachers.
The Genee App Store is for teachers, by teachers. The store features apps listed in useful teaching categories by subject, age range, key stage and product type.
Feedback, Rating and Sharing options allow teachers to rate and share apps easily.
Apps can be updated automatically using built-in update tools.
Profiles can be managed online allowing IT network managers, administrators and teachers to manage profiles and devices easily.
The Genee App Store can be managed online from a web browser via www.geneeappstore.com
Developing applications for the Genee App Store can help your app reach users in 30,000+ nurseries, schools, colleges and universities.
Working with our re-sellers you will be earning re-occurring revenue on your application.
Tally ho, kids! Help the pirate Captain Brickbeard solve puzzles, match shapes, and sail his ship across the seven seas in this challenging tale of adventure!
MindMeister for Android lets you create, edit and share your mind maps on your Android phone or tablet and synchronize them with the award-winning free online MindMeister service
Yellow Door provide a unique range of inspiring and innovative literacy and maths resources to support early years, Key Stage 1 and special needs education.
An online resource sharing portal for teachers and students using Genee products.
Cube-Share is an online virtual whiteboard, which allows multiple people to login, view and/or interact with the board.