Genee Vision 7100 Visualiser / Document Camera
The Genee Vision 7100 is the solution if you want to capture high quality, crystal clear images. Featuring HDMI the Genee Vision 7100 gives you the latest sensor and lens technology. The Genee Vision 7100 is the ideal solution for the corporate environment and has been designed for use with widescreen laptops and display equipment such as LCD screens and whiteboards. It has 12x optical zoom and 10x digital zoom and is interoperable with all Interactive Whiteboards. It allows you to create animations or record demonstrations quickly and easily using the video and image capture software and can be used for video-conferencing.
A Visualiser is a digital ICT presentation and teaching resource that directly connects to a P.C. and/or interactive whiteboard, projector or LCD screen. It can pick-up any kind of material whether it be photographs, books, 3D objects quickly and easily and provides a high resolution output signal for video and data projectors, monitors, interactive whiteboards or video-conferencing systems. It has a range of features such as split screen, positive/negative, scroll option, light box, freeze, and internal memory. It has a removable lens to give users unlimited shooting area.
- Prepare in advance for presentations, complex charts and grids.
- Quickly and easily create slides from multiple data sources and external systems.
- Manage data in a controlled, organized and protected way.
- Present documents or brain-storm ideas in board meetings, presentations and training.
- Keep meetings lively and interesting and retain audience focus.
- Demonstrate products, applications, features and ideas to large groups of people.
- Save time and money by eliminating high cost of creating and distributing print-outs.
- Create animation or record a demonstration quickly and easily using the visualisers video and image capture software.
- Can be used very easily with CenS-Us or Hitachi Verdict Plus to create fantastic presentations, relevant and stimulating spontaneous questions.
- Interoperable with all Interactive White board manufacturers.
- Removable lens to give users an unlimited shooting area.
||SXGA (1280 x 1024)@60Hz
XGA (1024 x 768)@60Hz
WXGA (1366 x 768)@60Hz
720P (1280 x 720)@60Hz
1080P (1920 x 1080)@60Hz
||12 x optical zoom, 10 x digital zoom
|Black/white and color selection
||0° 90°180° 270°
|Image Save & Recall
||12 frames saved in Flash ROM, 4 x 4 multiple screen display
||Arm light: 1.5W LED lamps x 2
|Back light: 4W LED lamps
||C Video IN (RCA) (1)
|S Video IN (4-pin DIN) (1)|
|Audio IN (Mini Jack) (2)|
|MIC IN (phone jack)(1)|
|PC Audio (2)|
|RGB DB15FLC (2)|
||RGB DB15FLC (2)
|C Video OUT (RCA) (1)|
|S Video OUT (4-pin DIN) (1)|
|Audio OUT (Mini Jack) (1)|
||CPU higher than P2.4GHz
Memory higher than 256 MB
||D-Sub, 9-pin, male / 6-pin PS/2
||HDMI 1.3 compliant
||12V DC, AC adapter 100-240V AC
||XGA: Max.387mm*304mm Min:35.5mm*28.2mm
|SXGA: Max.395mm*312mm Min:36.8mm*29.0mm|
|WXGA: Max.382mm*212mm Min:36.2mm*20.2mm|
|720P : Max.390mm*216mm Min:36.6mm*20.2mm|
|1080P: Max.390mm*216mm Min:36.6mm*20.2mm|
||12V/4A external AC adapter
|Dimension (W x D x H)
||Folded: 510 x 410 x 120mm
|Setup: 510 x 530 x 570mm|
|Packing: 650 x 540 x 230mm|
||N.W: 5.5Kg (12.1lbs)
G.W: 9.5Kg (20.9 lbs)
||AC power cord
Computer RS232 cable (9-pin to 9-pin)
Projector RS232 cable (6-pin to 9-pin)
Audio convert cable
Infrared remote control
All our product guides are available on the Genee World website in PDF format. Adobe Acrobat Reader, Preview or Safari (for Mac users) is required to view a manual. To download Acrobat Reader free, visit the Adobe website.