The Genee Vision Elite is a high-performance desktop visualiser that is the ideal for the boardroom and lecture theatre. The visualiser has a built-in LCD screen that allows you to see what is being shown on the projection area, such as an interactive whiteboard, without actually facing it. Afterwards the compact foldaway design allows the visualiser to be stored away neatly, taking up minimal space.
Offering crystal clear high-definition, the Genee Vision Elite gives you superior clarity and colour output directly to your projector and interactive touchscreen through HDMI.
Genee Vision Visualisers are used in education, training, conferences, video conferencing and product presentations. Here are a few applications of a visualiser
- Show a science experiment demonstration
- Annotate over images and text, and enlarge small text
- Have pupils demonstrate methods used in their work
- Display paintings, artefacts or photographs are too delicate to pass around the classroom
- Praise work immediately by presenting it on the Visualiser and annotating their achievements
- The Visualiser can be used in telemedicine, or in training to show an x-ray to large or small groups
- The police, fire department and network rail can all perform compelling workshops by showing equipment and props
- Do away with time handing out media and prepping, which allows you to perform more workshops, training sessions and support programs
- Reduce preparation times for meeting by not having to photocopy.
- Clearly demonstrate your products smallest details to all of your co-workers or employees all at the same time using the powerful zoom feature.
- Demonstrate your products killer applications and benefits on a large display at exhibits and shows.
- Keep your latest high-tech gadget or precious jewellery safe behind the counter while displaying the aesthetic value or functionality
The possibilities are endless. It’s often said that people learn better interactively. Audiences prefer to be involved rather than be just watching endless static presentations. The ability to see, understand and question are key attributes in the learning process.
Operate without a computer!
Many Visualisers need to be connected to a computer to operate, not the Genee Vision Elite. A PC is only required when recording or editing images.
Great for dark rooms
The Genee Vision Elite is equipped with an LED arm light as well as a backlight that sheds light on objects so you can display information from things like 3D objects, books, photo films and x-rays even in a dark room.
Great for magnification
The powerful 12x optical zoom function allows you to see detail that is not often visible to the human eye. Combined with the digital zoom you can zoom up to 120x.
Easy to use
Not all of us are experts when it comes to understanding new equipment, however, the Genee Vision Elite is extremely user friendly. You can plug the Visualiser directly into your Projector or Interactive Touch Screen. You can also use it via your computer, just plug in the USB and you’re ready to go. The one touch buttons provide easy access to the Visualiser functions and if you prefer to be mobile, you can even use the intuitive remote control. Functions include:
- Negative / positive
- Split screen
- Rotate 360° in 90° steps
- Black and white
- Auto focus
- Image capture
- Image recall
- Backlights / arm lights
The Genee Vision Elite allows you to effortlessly enlarge source materials, pictures and 3D objects and present them to your audience. You can take pictures and record videos, which can then be uploaded to an online resource area or kept for future reference. There are many other ways that a Visualiser can enhance your presentation including:
- Quickly and easily create slides from multiple data sources and external systems.
- Present documents or mind-mapping ideas in board meetings, presentations and training.
- Keep meetings lively and interesting and retain audience focus.
- Demonstrate products, applications, features and ideas to large groups of people.
- Save time and money by eliminating high cost of creating and distributing print-outs.
- Create an animation or record a demonstration quickly and easily using the Visualisers video and image capture software.
- Use with Genee audience response systems to create fantastic presentations with relevant and stimulating spontaneous questions.
- Interoperable with all Interactive Whiteboards and Interactive Touch Screens.
Removable lens to give users an unlimited shooting area.
A Genee Vision Visualiser seamlessly integrates with your projector, interactive whiteboard, interactive touch screen and video conferencing system. Your presentations become much more flexible and dynamic, because anything can be displayed at any time, with no fixed order and without the need for lengthy preparation in advance.
Due to the live factor, objects presented under the Visualiser capture far more attention than that of flat objects presented by presentation software such as PowerPoint. The Presenter can personalise the presentation by annotating over the live Visualiser feed, zooming in and out to view every detail, moving the Visualiser camera around to show different angles or by adding more objects for comparison. With all these possibilities and many more, the Genee Vision Visualiser has to be one of the most flexible presentation tools available.