Visualiser key features include:
- 2 MP camera
- Rotating head
- Internal memory for storing images
- SD card slot
- 40x total zoom (4x optical and 10x digital)
- Built-in LED light
- Kensington lock compatibility
- Genee Toolbar software – annotate over still images and video with simple-to-use presentation software
- USB 2 compatibility
- Remote control
- Optional Geneemation (stop motion animation software)
Genee Vision Visualisers are used in education, training, conferences, video conferencing and product presentations. Here are a few applications of a visualiser
- Show a science experiment demonstration
- Annotate over images and text, and enlarge small text
- Have pupils demonstrate methods used in their work
- Display paintings, artefacts or photographs are too delicate to pass around the classroom
- Praise work immediately by presenting it on the Visualiser and annotating their achievements
- The Visualiser can be used in telemedicine, or in training to show an x-ray to large or small groups
- The police, fire department and network rail can all perform compelling workshops by showing equipment and props
- Do away with time handing out media and prepping, which allows you to perform more workshops, training sessions and support programs
- Reduce preparation times for meeting by not having to photocopy.
- Clearly demonstrate your products smallest details to all of your co-workers or employees all at the same time using the powerful zoom feature.
- Demonstrate your products killer applications and benefits on a large display at exhibits and shows.
- Keep your latest high-tech gadget or precious jewellery safe behind the counter while displaying the aesthetic value or functionality
The possibilities are endless. It’s often said that people learn better interactively. Audiences prefer to be involved rather than be just watching endless static presentations. The ability to see, understand and question are key attributes in the learning process.
Operate without a computer!
Many Visualisers need to be connected to a computer to operate, not the Genee Vision 150. A PC is only required when recording or editing images.
Easy to use
Not all of us are experts when it comes to understanding new equipment, however, the Genee Vision 150 is extremely user friendly. You can plug the Visualiser directly into your Projector or Interactive Touch Screen. You can also use it via your computer, just plug in the USB and you’re ready to go. The one touch buttons provide easy access to the Visualiser functions and if you prefer to be mobile, you can even use the intuitive remote control. Functions include:
- Negative / positive
- Split screen
- Rotate 360° in 90° steps
- Black and white
- Auto focus
- Image capture
- Image recall
The Genee Vision 150 allows you to effortlessly enlarge source materials, pictures and 3D objects and present them to your audience. You can take pictures and record videos, which can then be uploaded to an online resource area or kept for future reference.
A Genee Vision Visualiser seamlessly integrates with your projector, interactive whiteboard, interactive touch screen and video conferencing system. Your presentations become much more flexible and dynamic, because anything can be displayed at any time, with no fixed order and without the need for lengthy preparation in advance.
Due to the live factor, objects presented under the Visualiser capture far more attention than that of flat objects presented by presentation software such as PowerPoint. The Presenter can personalise the presentation by annotating over the live Visualiser feed, zooming in and out to view every detail, moving the Visualiser camera around to show different angles or by adding more objects for comparison. With all these possibilities and many more, the Genee Vision Visualiser has to be one of the most flexible presentation tools available.