Virtual G Pad - Cloud Response System
The Virtual G-Pad is a revolutionary Learner Response System that brings interaction and flexibility to lessons, lectures, presentations, briefings, without the need for expensive hardware handsets.
Virtual G-Pad is a Cloud Learner Response System which goes beyond the functionality of the Genee Pad, IQ Pad and Pebble handset. Images are no longer restricted to the interactive whiteboard they can be displayed directly on the Virtual G-Pad.
Available on all iOS and Android devices, and works on all major internet browsers using our internet portal.
Benefits of using the Virtual G-Pad
- There is no need for hardware such as a handset and receiver, just a computer with internet connection is required
- Enables students to give responses to questions asked without being physically present during lessons or lectures
- Cost effectively teach new students in any location through the internet
- Educate students by building online tutorials and assist staff internally
- Quickly add and update content
- The functionality of the G-Pad is easy to learn with a very comprehensive design which offers ease of use
The Virtual G-Pad is a revolutionary Interactive Response System that brings interaction and flexibility to presentations, briefings, lectures and lessons without the need for the handsets.
- Virtual G-Pad is controlled centrally using Class Comm 5 software with an internet connection, so there are no complicated online setup procedures.
- The Virtual G-Pad app is available for iOS and Android devices
- It supports leading web browsers like Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome and Opera via our web portal
- Supports all question types in Class Comm 5 such as true false, multiple choice, yes no, multiple mark, sequence, numeric, likert scale and text.
- The Virtual G-Pad works in mix mode where some students have physical response handsets and some are using the virtual handset application to give their responses.
All our product guides are available on the Genee World website in PDF format. Adobe Acrobat Reader, Preview or Safari (for Mac users) is required to view a manual. To download Acrobat Reader free, visit the Adobe website.