BSF and New Build
Building schools for the future is proving to be an excellent opportunity for transforming learning by creating flexible ways to improve education, widen community services and meet the needs of future generations.
These initiatives will help inspire and engage all who learn in, work in, lead and visit schools with the aim to:
- Improve learning and achievement
- Enhance school diversity
- Increase community use of schools
- Use new thinking opportunities and be creative in designing for learning
- Seize opportunities through new technologies
- Produce places for learning that are exciting, flexible, healthy, safe, secure and environmentally sustainable*
* Source: An introduction to building schools for the future, 2008 Edition, Department for Children, Schools and Families, 4ps & PIS.
ICT is a fundamental component that links buildings with education. Our customised ICT solutions can help to change the learning experience for pupils and teachers by motivating them, engaging them and offering further opportunities for life-long learning in schools. We work with LA procurement managers and other BSF partners to transform the Local Authority learning and teaching in new schools.
We are visionary and creative and seek to look beyond the ICT solutions of today, whilst remaining mindful that the change process needs to be managed thoroughly and competently. We offer the end user of our products full product lifecycle support from beginning to end so that they can be safe in the knowledge that they have the right product for their needs and all the support necessary.
Current products requested by BSF managers are Genee Vision Visualisers, Interactive Learning
Response Systems and Interactive Whiteboards amongst a whole range of peripheral products such as the Genee Slate, Classcreen and Genee Scope. All of our hardware has excellent software to accompany it that makes teaching and learning more interesting and stimulating.
Enhancing learning through the use of ICT is what Genee World specialises in and we like to be at the forefront of ICT developments therefore we are focused on:
- Providing you with the correct information needed to create a practical and shared vision.
- Taking into account the school and the design of the building to maximise the use of ICT.
- Developing personalised learning ensuring that every child learns at a pace that suits them.
- Providing you with an interactive learning environment to help share, plan, deliver and make use of valuable learning resources.
- Providing a managed ICT support service which offers schools peace of mind knowing they will not be distracted by technical problems.
- Ensuring that our systems are Interoperable, sustainable and adaptable.
Find Out More
You can download our BSF / New Build PDF
Alternatively contact our BSF Consultant Darren Murphy on 01902 390878
or by email on email@example.com