Bring interaction and flexibility to your presentations, briefings or lectures!! with our revolutionary audience response system Genee Pad.
Genee Pad is our top of the range audience response system. The wireless handsets which use rechargeable batteries allow each and every participant in any teaching, training, or briefing situation to have the answers instantly recorded and the results analysed. Ideal for formative and summative assessment, Genee Pad includes 1000's of example questions, making it the best in the market!
Genee Pad works just like a mobile phone allowing for a wide range of question types such as True / False, Open Format, Multiple choice, leading questions and importance questions. The keypad also allows the entry of mathematical symbols making our audience response system amongst the most versatile on the market.
The Genee Pad comes with a free copy of the all new Class Comm 5, packed with new features including online functionlity using Virtual G Pad and all the features of CenS Us
Class Comm software works with PowerPoint so there is no need to learn new software. Use pre prepared PowerPoint slides to save time! It even compiles the reports into an excel spreadsheet so you don't have to waste time compiling the results.
The standard set comes with:
Custom sets are available
- 32 student handsets
- 2 Chargers (Charge 8 handsets simultaneously, per charger)
- 1 teacher handset
- 1 carry case
- 1 receiver
- Rechargeable batteries
- Class Comm 5 - audience response system software
Class Comm 5 Key Features
- Use on multi-platforms such as Mac, Linux and Windows. (Class Comm MP is required to run on Mac and Linux, which has different features to Class Comm 5)
- Embed charts directly into Microsoft PowerPoint with enhanced PowerPoint plug-in.
- Personalised Learning Module.
- Constant Analysis option allows for feedback during lessons.
- Text and Drop module allows students to text in responses to questions that can be dragged and dropped onto an image or canvas area.
- Pace control setting.
- Interactive gaming technology available.
- Ad-hoc capability.
Want to find out more about Class Comm 5? Click Here! or here to find out about CenS Us
Genee Pad is an revolutionary Interactive Response System that brings interaction and flexibilty to presentations, briefings, lectures and lessons.
- 2-way radio frequency network system.
- Communication Range: Up to 50m.
- Group Sizes: 253 participants (1000 when linking 4 receivers)
- USB receiver, USB cable and Teacher remote includes with ClassComm.
- 3 year warranty.
- Feedback display for students.
- Lessons can be controlled with the teacher remote; it also enables the teacher to view student responses.
- Allows the input of text and numeric data.
- A suite of curriculum questions are provided with Genee Pad.
- Free carry case and rechargeable batteries.
Windows through to Vista Platform
- Processor: 133 MHz of higher Pentium Compatible CPU.
- Memory: 64MB or higher.
- Graphics Card: VGA or higher resolution.
- CDROM Drive: 4x or faster.
- Monitor: VGA or higher resolution monitor set to 1024x768x16 bit colour (true colour).
- HDD:20GB HDD
Network Visualization, Expert Alerts, Manager, Report Manager, Status Statistical Detail.
Email (SMTP), Launch Sound, Send event to syslog.