Introducing the all new Pebble battery operated Interactive Response System.
Pebble has a streamlined design which is easy to grip, so is ideal for early years and special educational needs students. The system has full interoperability and flexibility and works excellently with the latest version of Genee World's ClassComm software which allows teachers to create lesson plans quickly and easily, as it is compatible with PowerPoint.
Pebble allows for yes/no, true/false, numeric and multiple choice answers. The key icon allows a student to lock on to an ID. The set comes with a teacher handset and receiver. Battery operated.
The Pebble works with Class Comm 5 - Audience Response Software. Want to find out more about Class Comm 5? Click Here!
The standard set comes with:
Custom sets are available
- 32 student handsets
- 1 teacher handset
- 1 carry case
- 1 receiver
- Class Comm 5 - audience response system software
- and enough batteries to get you started
The Pebble is an revolutionary streamlined Interactive Response System that brings interaction and flexibilty to presentations, briefings, lectures and lessons.
- Ideal for polling
- Gather options instantly and anonymously
- 40 metre communication range
- Group Sizes: 253 participants (1000 when linking 4 receivers)
- Enliven lessons with team competitions and interactive games
- Integrate with PowerPoint to create presentational lessons
- Ideal for personalised learning
- LED indicator when responding
- Works with ClassComm
- Great for Special Educational Needs
- 2 x AA batteries (6 months life expectancy)
- Battery Indicator
- Free carry case
Windows 32 and 64 bit systems/RM Networks/CC4
- Batteries: 2 x AA
- Standby mode: 50uA (20,000 hours)
- In-use: 30mA (33 hours) As soon as handset button is released the handset goes into standby mode. Handset is only ON when a button is pressed to send response
- Processor Speed greater than 600 MHz (Intel/AMD)
- Memory 128 MB but recommended 256 or higher
- Graphics card Any which supports 16/32 bit colour
- CDROM Drive Transfer speed greater than 48x
- Monitor Resolution should be 800 x 600, 256 colour but recommended 1024 x 768, 32 bit colour
- HDD Min 5 GB
- Frequency range 2400-2483.5MHz
- Communication range 40 metres
- Group size Max 253 participants with 1 receiver
- Certifications CE and FCC
- Answer input YES/NO, TRUE/FALSE, Single Numeric, Multiple Numeric, Multiple Choice, Multiple Mark
- Works with PowerPoint
All our product guides are available on the Genee World website in PDF format. Adobe Acrobat Reader, Preview or Safari (for Mac users) is required to view a manual. To download Acrobat Reader free, visit the Adobe website.