The Pebble Audience Response System is designed to create interactivity between the presenter and their audience. By using one of the wireless Pebble handsets the participants can answer questions that are either pre-created or produced quickly on the fly. Questions can include:
- true / false
- yes / no
- multiple choice
- multiple mark
- likert scale
- demographic answers.
The pebble system is quick to implement and is highly portable, allowing you to increase participation and provide data feedback fast and painless.
The Pebble has a streamlined design which is easy to grip and combined with its versatility, it can be used anywhere from the corporate boardroom to the training classroom.
Powerful easy to use software
The iQ-Pad comes with a free copy of Class Comm 5 audience response software which works with PowerPoint so there is no need to learn new software. You can even save time by using pre-prepared PowerPoint slides.
Simple Result Analysis
The Class Comm 5 gathers the results in real time and the data can be displayed in a range of different ways. Graphs can be created instantly and shown within the presentation for all to view. This type of statistical analysis allows presenters to accurately gauge participant understanding of the subject matter and even set threshold limits so that they know immediately, if the number of correct answers falls below this limit.
The Pebble audience response system offers many potential benefits, including:
- Improve attentiveness
- Increase knowledge retention
- Allow personalised learning
- Poll anonymously
- Track individual responses
- Display polling results immediately
- Create an interactive and fun learning environment with individual and team building games
- Confirm audience understanding of key points immediately
- Gather data for reporting and analysis, including trend analysis
- Ad-hoc capability.
- Ask spontaneous questions
- PowerPoint integration
- Pace control
Our standard set comes with:
- 32 participant handsets
- 1 presenter handset
- 1 carry case
- 1 receiver
- Class Comm 5 - audience response system software
- and enough batteries to get you started
- Works with 2x AA batteries
- Wireless technology
- Communication Range: Up to 40m
- Group Sizes: 253 participants (1000 when linking 4 receivers)
- Lessons can be controlled with the presenter remote; it also enables the presenter to view participant responses
- 3 year UK warranty (requires registration)
- Free carry case
Windows 32 and 64 bit systems/RM Networks/CC4
- Batteries: 2 x AA
- Standby mode: 50uA (20,000 hours)
- In-use: 30mA (33 hours) As soon as handset button is released the handset goes into standby mode. Handset is only ON when a button is pressed to send response
- Processor Speed greater than 600 MHz (Intel/AMD)
- Memory 128 MB but recommended 256 or higher
- Graphics card Any which supports 16/32 bit colour
- CDROM Drive Transfer speed greater than 48x
- Monitor Resolution should be 800 x 600, 256 colour but recommended 1024 x 768, 32 bit colour
- HDD Min 5 GB
- Frequency range 2400-2483.5MHz
- Communication range 40 metres
- Group size Max 253 participants with 1 receiver
- Certifications CE and FCC
- Answer input YES/NO, TRUE/FALSE, Single Numeric, Multiple Numeric, Multiple Choice, Multiple Mark
- Works with PowerPoint
All our product guides are available on the Genee World website in PDF format. Adobe Acrobat Reader, Preview or Safari (for Mac users) is required to view a manual. To download Acrobat Reader free, visit the Adobe website.