Introducing the iQ-Pad. iQ-Pad is our mid range audience response system that enables you to immediately test or gauge a classroom or audience response to questions using a wide variety of formats.
You can choose to make answers anonymous, or to enable students to see how well they are doing in relation to others.
Pre-customised questions can be used, or new ones created during a session Answers can then be transferred, collected and analysed for future reference, so the participants have a permanent record of their results and feedback, which can be accessed at any time.
Every iQ-Pad system now comes with a free copy of the all new Class Comm 5, packed with new features including online functionlity using Virtual G Pad and all the features of CenS Us
Class Comm software works with PowerPoint so there is no need to learn new software. Use pre prepared PowerPoint slides to save time! It even compiles the reports into an excel spreadsheet so you don't have to waste time compiling the results.
The standard set comes with:
Custom sets are available
- 32 student handsets
- 1 teacher handset
- 1 carry case
- 1 receiver
- Class Comm 5 - audience response system software
- and enough batteries to get you started
Class Comm 5 Key Features
- Use on multi-platforms such as Mac, Linux and Windows. (Class Comm MP is required to run on Mac and Linux, which has different features to Class Comm 5)
- Embed charts directly into Microsoft PowerPoint with enhanced PowerPoint plug-in.
- Personalised Learning Module.
- Constant Analysis option allows for feedback during lessons.
- Text and Drop module allows students to text in responses to questions that can be dragged and dropped onto an image or canvas area.
- Pace control setting.
- Interactive gaming technology available.
- Ad-hoc capability.
Want to find out more about Class Comm 5? Click Here! or here to find out about CenS Us
iQ-Pad is an Interactive Response System that brings interaction and flexibilty to presentations, briefings, lectures and lessons.
- Works with 2x AA batteries
- 2-way radio frequency network system.
- Communication Range: Up to 50m.
- Group Sizes: 253 participants (1000 when linking 4 receivers)
- USB receiver, USB cable and Teacher remote includes with VerdICT Plus.
- 3 year warranty.
- Feedback display for students.
- Lessons can be controlled with the teacher remote; it also enables the teacher to view student responses.
- Allows the input of text and numeric data.
- A suite of curriculum questions are provided with iQ-Pad.
- Free carry case
Windows through to Vista Platform
- Processor: 133 MHz of higher Pentium Compatible CPU.
- Memory: 64MB or higher.
- Graphics Card: VGA or higher resolution.
- CDROM Drive: 4x or faster.
- Monitor: VGA or higher resolution monitor set to 1024x768x16 bit colour (true colour).
- HDD:20GB HDD
Network Visualization, Expert Alerts, Manager, Report Manager, Status Statistical Detail.
Email (SMTP), Launch Sound, Send event to syslog.