The Genee Slate is a graphic tablet which is used to communicate with an Interactive Whiteboard or computer through a wireless RF interface that plugs into any USB port on the computer. It allows you to navigate your way through files and other content while moving around the room.
Genee Slate is an input device through which a person can draw images and graphics on a flat surface in a similar way he can draw on a paper. But unlike paper, whatever a user draws on a graphic tablet doesn't appear on its surface. Instead the image appears on the attached computer screen.
Just like a pencil is used to draw graphics on a paper, a special pen known as 'stylus' is used to draw images on the graphic tablet. The accessories which are commonly used with graphic tablets are: puck, stylus, stylus eraser, tablet mouse, art pen and air brush. The puck is a hand held device which is used to point to an exact location in order to capture its coordinate. Through stylus eraser one can select a layer of an image, erase a layer or use it as a brush.
- Precise and lightweight cordless pen provides all necessary mouse functions
- Live annotation over presentations, programs, documents and web pages
- Clip Art Library (over 2000 images)
- Applicable to all Microsoft Office programs, including PowerPoint, Excel and Word
- Virtual White Board (VWB) to capture written notes and ideas in colour
- Online Help Menu
- Fully battery-operated
- Features Wi-Fi technology
- Up to 10m RF range
- Wireless pen with 2 customisable buttons
- 16 function buttons
- Rolling area for volume control
- Page up and page down
- LCD display for status indication
- Recharge battery via USB or AC adaptor
- Supports multiple pairing (up to 7 devices)
- Pen pad driver version 8.11 or higher
- Resolution: 2000dpi
- Battery life: minimum 16 hours continuous
- Dimensions: 278x265x23mm (hxwxd)
- Active area: 230x152mm (hxw)
- LCD size: 17.7x40.9mm (hxw)
- Weight: 590g
- Windows 2000
- Windows XP (32 bits)
- Windows Vista (32 bits)
- Windows 7 (32 bits) (latest service pack recommended)
Colour and specifications subject to change
All our product guides are available on the Genee World website in PDF format. Adobe Acrobat Reader, Preview or Safari (for Mac users) is required to view a manual. To download Acrobat Reader free, visit the Adobe website.